Cashback Terms & Conditions
- Cashback will be credited in the user’s Prolixr wallet account after a successful transaction of cashback points.
- Cashback points can be used for up to 50% of the order subtotal. The cashback value used will be deducted from the subtotal amount and any other discounts will be applied on resultant amount.
- Check your cashback amount on https://prolixr.in/account#storeCredit.
- Users are not entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback amount into their bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal. Also, the cashback amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.
- Prolixr reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that Prolixr’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws. You agree that Prolixr is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to you. Transactions processed through Virtual Cards will not be eligible for this cashback.
- If your order is cancelled by the payer /refunded by the merchant, The cashback that has been awarded to your account will be withdrawn.
- In case of cancellations/ refunds where awarded cashback is used or For partial cancellations, a refund will be processed as per Prolixr policies.
- In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, Prolixr solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback offer/ not award the cashback at all.
- Cashback is eligible only on the paid amount. No cashback will be available on the payment made using Prolixr wallet.